Please complete the information as set out in the boxes below, as well as your photo (s) of the subject (s).
Artist’s Terms and Conditions.
Please find below important information regarding the commission process. Please read carefully before the procedure of commissioning artwork. If you have any questions regarding these terms of order, please contact me and I will be happy to discuss this further.
- Commissions are only undertaken after an initial deposit in cleared funds is paid.
- Each deposit is held until the work is completed. If, through no fault of the artist, a commission balance is not paid in full within one month of completion, the portrait will be cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded.
- The composition of the painting will be left to the artist’s discretion unless otherwise specified when ordering your commission.
- On completion of commissioned work, you will be contacted and requested to pay the remaining balance in full. Payment can be made via the website using Paypal, or via cheque, made payable to ‘’John Green’’. BACS transfer is also accepted.
- Completed artwork will only be despatched upon full payment of the remaining balance.
- The artist reserves the right to manipulate the colour, tone, light, texture and hues to present an image that may differ in certain aspects from the original photograph. This is in order to capture the full artistic essence of the subject.
- Commissions are posted via special delivery, and are sent mounted and flatpacked.
- In the unlikely event you are unhappy with certain aspects of the artwork, the artist will work to amend or correct the work free of charge. Please bear in mind, all finished works are emailed to the customer prior to shipping for final approval. Therefore, the artist should be notified of any alterations to be made prior to the work being shipped.